Sunday, May 10, 2009

To Reflect

I had a dream last night that keeps coming back to me today. It was of a friend of mine, if you could call him that. I was lost in his apartment building and he kept bringing up a time when I made a mistake. I have decided to start a blog to help me to discover...more about myself and my culture and how the two connect. For some reason, this friend, keeps coming to me in my dreams. It seems when I am feeling lost or confused, he visits. This is my an attempt to share my own native reflection and create a positive path for myself and possibly you...to share is to create a connection and connection creates harmony.

To Reflect: to prevent passage of and cause to change direction, to throw back light or sound, to think quietly and calmly, to express a thought or opinion, to tend to bring reproach or discredit, to bring about a specified appearance or characterization, to have a bearing or influence.

No comments: